Thursday, December 6, 2012

Busy time

Well, it has been a while since I've posted anything.  I've been very busy lately and these last two weekends (since Thanksgiving) have really kept me going - which is a good thing. :)

We had a fantastic time at Sigi Guzman's retirement party.  He has retired from the Army after serving 22 years.  It was my honor to be there for him and his friends and family.  I split my time with the band "Michelle Canning and Rough Edges" - a bluegrass band.  They played a 45 minute set and were excellent.  After that, we rocked the night away.

Last Friday, I was back at Angelica's Restaurant in Middleton, MA for another party.  This was a dual-event - a retirement for Mike and a 60th birthday part for Santina Desisto.  We played lots of really cool Italian music throughout the night and everyone danced right until the very end. Annalisa did a terrific job pulling this off and her family was very proud of her.  I thank her, Roberto and Frankie for having me there as part of your special night.

That's it for now - bring on the holidays!

No comments: