Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!

I want to take a moment - break away from the the daily grind, if you will - to extend a heartfelt wish of a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday to everyone.  I appreciate all the business I have had this year and I am thankful to all my clients who selected me for their entertainment this past year.

I take this job very seriously and I wouldn't still be doing it if I didn't have a passion for it.  I love music and I love to entertain and knowing that I can have an impact on someone's special day really means a lot to me and I am thankful for everything I have.

Whether you are travelling or staying local, please be safe and enjoy the company of friends and family over this long holiday weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sincerely,
Dan

No comments: